23.282, FYI: New: Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics

Mon Jan 16 16:55:50 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-282. Mon Jan 16 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.282, FYI: New: Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 14-Jan-2012
From: JESÚS ROMERO-TRILLO [jesus.romero at uam.es]

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:55:37
From: JESÚS ROMERO-TRILLO [jesus.romero at uam.es]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-282.html&submissionid=4539045&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Announcement of the New Series 'Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and
Pragmatics'

Editor-in-chief: Jesús Romero-Trillo, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid;
(Spain)

I am pleased to announce the new series 'Yearbook of Corpus
Linguistics and Pragmatics', published by Springer. The series intends
to address the interface between Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics
with a special focus on the theoretical study of language in real
contexts. The volumes will especially welcome contributions with new
theoretical approaches to the analysis of specific languages, to
multimodal corpus analysis, and to the pragmatic implications of the
interactions between different types of speakers.

Abstract deadline for the 2012 volume: 20th March 2012

Contact e-mail: jesus.romero at uam.es

The manuscripts  (9,000 words circa) must follow the Author
instructions found in following link

http://www.springer.com/authors/book+authors?SGWID=0-154102-12-
417900-0

More information: www.clancorpus.net

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics