23.449, Books: Language Documentation/Typology: Rodrigues da Silva

Sun Jan 29 22:25:43 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-449. Sun Jan 29 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.449, Books: Language Documentation/Typology: Rodrigues da Silva

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danniella Hornby <daniella at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.