23.500, Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Indiana U

Tue Jan 31 21:02:30 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-500. Tue Jan 31 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.500, Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Indiana U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 31-Jan-2012
From: Julie Abrams [abramsj at indiana.edu]
Subject: Applied Linguistics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Indiana University, IN, USA

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:01:10
From: Julie Abrams [abramsj at indiana.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-500.html&submissionid=4539925&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Indiana University
Department: Department of Second Language Studies
Job Location: Indiana, USA
Job Rank: Visiting Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics

Department of Second Language Studies, Indiana University: One-year
Visiting Assistant Professor: PhD in Second Language Studies, Applied
Linguistics, or Linguistics. Actively conducting research on instructed
second language acquisition or developing of evidence-based approaches
to instruction in L2 English. Documented excellence in teaching, including
classroom teaching of English as a second or foreign language, is required.
Screening will begin March 15, 2012 and continue until the position is filled.
Interviews at AAAL.

Indiana University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Indiana University encourages applications from women and minorities.

Application Deadline: 15-Mar-2012 (Open until filled)
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Julie Abrams
	1021 E Third Street
	Memorial Hall 315