23.2595, TOC: Pragmatics 22/2 (2012)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 4 14:40:09 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2595. Mon Jun 04 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2595, TOC: Pragmatics 22/2 (2012)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Justin Petro <justin at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:39:13
From: Ann Verhaert [ann.verhaert at ipra.be]
Subject: Pragmatics Vol. 22, No. 2 (2012)

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-2595.html&submissionid=4547621&topicid=11&msgnumber=1

Publisher:	International Pragmatics Assoc.
			http://ipra.ua.ac.be

Journal Title:  Pragmatics
Volume Number:  22
Issue Number:  2
Issue Date:  2012

Subtitle:  The interplay between professional identities and age, gender and ethnicity

Main Text:

Now available online for IPrA members and subscribing libraries (at
http://ipra.ua.ac.be/main.aspx?c=*HOME&n=1360):

Edited by Dorien Van De Mieroop and Jonathan Clifton

Dorien Van De Mieroop and Jonathan Clifton
The interplay between professional identities and age, gender and ethnicity:
Introduction

Ana Cristina Ostermann and Caroline Comunello Da Costa
Gender and professional identity in three institutional settings in Brazil: The
case of responses to assessment turns

Sophie Reissner-Roubicek
"The guys would like to have a lady": The co-construction of gender and
professional identity in interviews between employers and female engineering
students

Jo Angouri
"The older I get the less I trust people": Constructing age identities in the
workplace

Stephanie Schnurr and Olga Zayts, "You have to be adaptable, obviously":
Constructing professional identities in multicultural workplaces in Hong Kong

Dorien Van De Mieroop
The discursive construction of gender, ethnicity and the workplace in second
generation immigrants' narratives: The case of Moroccan women in Belgium

Marlene Miglbauer
"… Because I'm just a stupid woman from an ngo": Interviews and the interplay
between constructions of gender and professional identity

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis
                     Pragmatics
                     Sociolinguistics