23.2625, Calls: Computational Linguistics/ TAL Journal (Jrnl)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 6 17:03:24 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2625. Wed Jun 06 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2625, Calls: Computational Linguistics/ TAL Journal (Jrnl)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!