23.2695, Qs: Afrikaans Speakers Needed for Survey

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 12 14:52:16 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2695. Tue Jun 12 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2695, Qs: Afrikaans Speakers Needed for Survey

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Zac Smith <zac at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:52:05
From: Andries Coetzee [coetzee at umich.edu]
Subject: Afrikaans Speakers Needed for Survey

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-2695.html&submissionid=4547786&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

We are currently conducting a research project about plural formation
in Afrikaans. As part of our project, we have designed on online
questionnaire, and we are currently looking for native Afrikaans
speakers to complete this questionnaire. Participation entails: (i)
Listening to made-up singular/plural pairs. (ii) Rating the goodness of
the plural on a 7-point scale.

Complete information is available at this website:
www.umich.edu/~coetzee/Afrikaans.html

Contact Andries Coetzee at coetzee at umich.edu with any questions

------

Ons is tans besig met 'n navorsingsprojek oor meervoudsvorming in
Afrikaans. As deel van die projek, het ons 'n aanlyn vraelys gemaak, en
ons soek tans Afrikaanssprekers om die vraelys te voltooi. Deelname
behels die volgende: (i) Jy luister na opgemaakte enkelvoud-
meervoudspare. (ii) Jy dui dan aan hoe goed die meervoud vir jou voel
op 'n 7-punt skaal.

Volledige inligting is beskikbaar op hierdie webblad:
www.umich.edu/~coetzee/Afrikaans.html

Indien jy enige vrae het, kontak Andries Coetzee by
coetzee at umich.edu.

.

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology
                     Phonology