23.2715, Jobs: Modified: General Linguistics: Managing Consultant, Gap International

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 13 14:46:21 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2715. Wed Jun 13 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2715, Jobs: Modified: General Linguistics: Managing Consultant, Gap International

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:41:05
From: Arsine Oshagan [Arsine.Oshagan at gapinternational.com]
Subject: Modified: General Linguistics: Managing Consultant, Gap International, Pennsylvania, USA

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-2715.html&submissionid=4547081&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Gap International
Job Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Web Address: http://www.gapinternational.com
Job Rank: Managing Consultant

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

**Please note the modifications to applicant requirements and job rank.

Gap International is a Philadelphia-based global management consulting firm that partners with executives and their organizations in producing exceptional growth through extraordinary performance. We are currently seeking individuals with a master's or doctoral degree in linguistics to be involved in our research and product development as well as become a member of our dynamic and growing professional team of management consultants.

Successful candidates must have formal training and an advanced degree in linguistics and a strong interest in the relationship between language and thinking. Candidates must also possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that demands a high level of commitment to one's own continuous growth and development, as well as have strong computer skills, a willingness to travel and be aligned with our firm's values.  Work experience in a corporate setting is a plus.

The comprehensive growth and development of each and every associate we hire is a top priority of ours. As a highly matrixed organization, we build on our associates' existing skills as well as develop our associates as sales and consulting professionals.

We invite interested candidates to submit a letter of intent and resume to:
Arsine Oshagan, Ph. D.
700 Old Marple Road
Springfield, PA 19064
arsine.oshagan at gapinternational.com