23.1265, Sum: Translations of ''Tax the Rich''

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 13 15:54:19 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1265. Tue Mar 13 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1265, Sum: Translations of ''Tax the Rich''

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Zac Smith <zac at linguistlist.org>