23.1299, Jobs: Phonetics; Phonology: Associate/Full Professor, United Arab Emirates University

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 14 16:54:08 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1299. Wed Mar 14 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1299, Jobs: Phonetics; Phonology: Associate/Full Professor, United Arab Emirates University

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>