23.1340, Jobs: English; Pre-sessional/Introductory Lang: Teacher/Lecturer, University of Kassel

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 16 15:31:33 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1340. Fri Mar 16 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1340, Jobs: English; Pre-sessional/Introductory Lang: Teacher/Lecturer, University of Kassel

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>