23.1394, Diss: General Ling/Typology: Sinnem=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A4ki=3A_?='Language Universals and Linguistic Complexity : Three case studies in core argument marking'

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 19 19:11:04 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1394. Mon Mar 19 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1394, Diss: General Ling/Typology: Sinnemäki: 'Language Universals and Linguistic Complexity : Three case studies in core argument marking'

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/