23.1468, Let's Kick This up a Knotch... with Grad School Prizes!

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 23 07:17:16 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1468. Fri Mar 23 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1468, Let's Kick This up a Knotch... with Grad School Prizes!

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>