23.1549, Jobs: English; Second Lang Acq; Linguistic Variation: Visiting Asst Prof, U of Wisconsin-Madison

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 27 17:51:09 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1549. Tue Mar 27 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1549, Jobs: English; Second Lang Acq; Linguistic Variation: Visiting Asst Prof, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!