23.2271, Jobs: English; TESOL: Assistant/Associate Professor, University of Aizu

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 11 15:08:55 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2271. Fri May 11 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2271, Jobs: English; TESOL: Assistant/Associate Professor, University of Aizu

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>