23.2300, Jobs: Syntax; Syntax-Phonology Interface: Post Doc, Centre for General Linguistics (ZAS)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 14 16:12:50 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2300. Mon May 14 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2300, Jobs: Syntax; Syntax-Phonology Interface: Post Doc, Centre for General Linguistics (ZAS)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>