23.2309, Diss: Scottish Gaelic/Lang Documentation/Semantics: Reed: 'The Semantics of Grammatical Aspect: Evidence from Scottish Gaelic'

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 14 17:58:31 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2309. Mon May 14 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2309, Diss: Scottish Gaelic/Lang Documentation/Semantics: Reed: 'The Semantics of Grammatical Aspect: Evidence from Scottish Gaelic'

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/