23.2343, Diss: Syntax: Punske: 'Aspects of the Internal Structure of Nominalization: Roots, morphology and derivation'

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 16 15:12:40 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2343. Wed May 16 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2343, Diss: Syntax: Punske: 'Aspects of the Internal Structure of Nominalization: Roots, morphology and derivation'

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>