23.2354, Jobs: Semantics; Syntax: Visiting Prof, Rutgers, The State U of New Jersey

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 16 18:23:18 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2354. Wed May 16 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2354, Jobs: Semantics; Syntax: Visiting Prof, Rutgers, The State U of New Jersey

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Tchistiakova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>