23.2384, FYI: Linguistic Research Project on Petridish.org

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 18 17:17:18 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2384. Fri May 18 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2384, FYI: Linguistic Research Project on Petridish.org

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/