23.2439, TOC: English Text Construction 5/1 (2012)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue May 22 18:38:16 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2439. Tue May 22 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2439, TOC: English Text Construction 5/1 (2012)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Justin Petro <justin at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/