23.2499, Jobs: Phonetics; Psycholing; Clinical Ling: Two PhD Studentships (fees and support), Queen Margaret U

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 25 16:48:39 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2499. Fri May 25 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2499, Jobs: Phonetics; Psycholing; Clinical Ling: Two PhD Studentships (fees and support), Queen Margaret U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Tchistiakova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>