23.2543, Books: Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining: Liu

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 30 18:04:26 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2543. Wed May 30 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2543, Books: Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining: Liu

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Danniella Hornby <daniella at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.