23.4567, FYI: Language and Psychoanalysis Volume 1

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 1 15:39:14 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-4567. Thu Nov 01 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.4567, FYI: Language and Psychoanalysis Volume 1

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 11:39:06
From: Laura Cariola [l.cariola at yahoo.co.uk]
Subject: Language and Psychoanalysis Volume 1

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-4567.html&submissionid=4557049&topicid=6&msgnumber=1
 Dear linguists,

The editors, Andrew and I, are very pleased to share with you the happy news that the first volume of our journal ''Language and Psychoanalysis'' has gone online.

http://www.language-and-psychoanalysis.com

Language and Psychoanalysis is a fully peer reviewed online journal that publishes twice a year. It is the only interdisciplinary journal with a strong focus on the qualitative and quantitative analysis of language and psychoanalysis. The journal is also inclusive and not narrowly confined to the Freudian psychoanalytic theory.

We welcome a wide range of original contributions that further the understanding of the interaction between Linguistic Analysis and Theory & Psychoanalytic Theories and Techniques. Any relevant manuscripts with an emphasis on language and psychoanalysis will be considered, including papers on methodology, theory, philosophy, child development, psychopathology, psychotherapy, embodied cognition, cognitive science, applied dynamical system theory, consciousness studies, cross-cultural research, and case studies. The journal also publishes short research reports, book reviews, interviews, obituaries, and readers' comments.

Best wishes,

Laura Cariola and Andrew Wilson

Managing Editor of Language and Psychoanalysis
Postgraduate Linguistics Student
Department of Linguistics and English Language
County South
Lancaster University
Lancaster LA1 4YL
United Kingdom