23.4925, Calls: Anthropological Linguistics, Sociolinguistics/Portugal

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 26 17:04:15 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-4925. Mon Nov 26 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.4925, Calls: Anthropological Linguistics, Sociolinguistics/Portugal

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:03:55
From: Susana Castillo-Rodriguez [susana.castillo-rodriguez at unh.edu]
Subject: Exploring Glottopolitical Dynamics in Africa: The Spanish Colonial Past and Beyond

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-4925.html&submissionid=4753190&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Exploring Glottopolitical Dynamics in Africa: The Spanish Colonial Past and Beyond