23.4174, Calls: Psycholinguistics/Spain

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 7 15:47:06 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-4174. Sun Oct 07 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.4174, Calls: Psycholinguistics/Spain

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 11:46:17
From: Horacio Barber [hbarber at ull.es]
Subject: 11th International Symposium of Psycholinguistics

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-4174.html&submissionid=4555129&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 11th International Symposium of Psycholinguistics

Date: 20-Mar-2013 - 23-Mar-2013
Location: Tenerife, Spain
Contact Person: Horacio Barber
Meeting Email: hbarber at ull.es
Web Site: http://www.neurocog.ull.es/psycholinguistics

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics

Call Deadline: 30-Nov-2012

Meeting Description:

Keynote Speakers:

Marta Kutas - University of California, San Diego
Alfonso Caramazza - Harvard University
Gary Dell - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The Symposium of Psycholinguistics is an international conference on any topic related to human language processing, bringing together the different approaches of this interdisciplinary field. The 11th International Symposium of Psycholinguistics will be an open forum for exchange of ideas on theoretical and experimental issues related to how people process language, including, but not limited to topics such as visual word recognition, language production, sentence and discourse processing, semantic representation, language pathology, language development, and bilingualism - addressed by behavioural, computational or neuroscience research methods.

We will provide participants of this conference with a comfortable environment in the beautiful island setting of Tenerife that we expect will stimulate fruitful scientific discussions.

Please visit the official website of the conference for more information:

http://www.neurocog.ull.es/psycholinguistics

2nd Call for Papers:

We are currently accepting submissions for oral or poster presentations on topics related to language processing.

The deadline for abstract submission is 30 November 2012. Submission guidelines can be found on the conference website:

http://www.neurocog.ull.es/psycholinguistics/abstract-submission