23.4244, Calls: General Linguistics/ International Journal of Language Studies (IJLS) (Jrnl)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 11 14:23:55 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-4244. Thu Oct 11 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.4244, Calls: General Linguistics/ International Journal of Language Studies (IJLS) (Jrnl)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Rebekah McClure <rebekah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:23:42
From: Mohammad Ali Salmani Nodoushan [ijls.editors at yahoo.com]
Subject: International Journal of Language Studies (IJLS)

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-4244.html&submissionid=4555453&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: International Journal of Language Studies (IJLS)

Call Deadline: 25-Feb-2013

International Journal of Language Studies (IJLS) invites professional (applied) linguists and language researchers to submit their scholarly papers to IJLS. All submissions can be made in .doc or .docx format. A PDF copy of the manuscript should also be submitted if it contains special symbols, phonetic transcription, or characters from languages other than English. To see which other materials should be sent along with manuscripts, please see:

http://www.ijls.net/guide.html

To see the list of themes on which you can write and submit to IJLS, please see our CFP at:
http://www.ijls.net/cfp.html

This deadline (Feb-23-2013) is for our July 2013 issue, but there is no real deadline as we accept papers for more issues to be published on a quarterly basis.

For details of the journal, please visit our site at:
http://www.ijls.net/

Thank you very much.