23.4395, Calls: Computational Linguistics, Text/Corpus Linguistics/Greece

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Oct 20 15:07:32 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-4395. Sat Oct 20 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.4395, Calls: Computational Linguistics, Text/Corpus Linguistics/Greece

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 11:06:12
From: Alexander Gelbukh [gelbukh at gelbukh.com]
Subject: 14th International Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-4395.html&submissionid=4556092&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 14th International Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics
Short Title: CICLing 2013