23.3900, Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Creative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching (Jrnl)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 19 14:19:52 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-3900. Wed Sep 19 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.3900, Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Creative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching (Jrnl)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Rebekah McClure <rebekah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:19:30
From: Teow Ghee Tan [editor_cplt at kedah.uitm.edu.my]
Subject: Creative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-3900.html&submissionid=4553782&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Creative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching

Call Deadline: 15-Dec-2012

The Journal of Creative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching (CPLT) is an internationally refereed online journal published by MARA University of Technology (UiTM) Kedah. Published papers will be available for free on the web and there are no publication fees.

We now welcome manuscripts for our first issue. CPLT publishes theoretical and empirical manuscripts in innovations/creative practices in second/foreign language teaching and learning. CPLT aims to provide a venue for academics, educators, planners, and teaching professionals to share their findings, critical scholarship, and creative practices that help to advance inquiry in language learning and teaching. This will also help to keep abreast of the current advances in second/foreign language discipline.

We will work towards getting CPLT indexed in Scopus. We need your help and support to promote intellectual exchange among academics and researchers in the second/foreign language discipline through CPLT. For submission guidelines and further details, please visit our website at:
http://www.kedah.uitm.edu.my/CPLT/index.html