24.1513, Jobs: Applied Ling; TESOL: Senior Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 3 18:14:22 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-1513. Wed Apr 03 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.1513, Jobs: Applied Ling; TESOL: Senior Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:14:05
From: Elizabeth Deane [bettyd at gse.upenn.edu]
Subject: Applied Linguistics; TESOL: Senior Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-1513.html&submissionid=10438381&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
Job Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Web Address: http://www.gse.upenn.edu
Job Rank: Senior Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; TESOL

The Graduate School of Education at the University of Pennsylvania invites
applications for a senior lecturer position in our division of Educational
Linguistics. The successful candidate will have an earned doctorate in applied
linguistics or a related field with a clear specialization in TESOL. Ideal
candidates will have a background in teaching both general educational
linguistics as well as TESOL methods courses. In addition, the ideal candidate
will also have experience working with international students studying in the
United States. We expect the successful candidate to provide leadership in
developing programming that meets the unique needs of our growing
international student population.

Senior Lecturer appointments are made for three years, are subject to
reappointment review at three-year intervals, and may be renewed as long as
academic needs persist.

Please submit a letter expressing your interest and general qualifications,
curriculum vitae, names of referees, and reprints of publications and relevant
manuscripts to the address below.  We will begin reviewing applications on May
1, 2013,  but will continue to consider new applications until the position is
filled.

The University of Pennsylvania is an equal opportunity affirmative action
employer; women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	TESOL Senior Lecturer Search Elizabeth Deane
	Graduate School of Education
	University of Pennsylvania
	3700 Walnut Street
	Philadelphia, PA 19104-6216