24.1573, Jobs: Italian; Comp Ling; Translation: Consultant, Appen Butler Hill

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 6 15:14:43 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-1573. Sat Apr 06 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.1573, Jobs: Italian; Comp Ling; Translation: Consultant, Appen Butler Hill

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:13:47
From: Amy McNamara [amcnamara at appenbutlerhill.com]
Subject: Italian; Computational Linguistics; Translation: Consultant, Appen Butler Hill, Washington, USA

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-1573.html&submissionid=10505787&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Appen Butler Hill
Job Location: Washington, USA
Web Address: http://www.appenbutlerhill.com
Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Translation

Required Language(s): Italian (ita)

Appen Butler Hill, Inc., has an immediate opening for an Italian computational
linguist to localize a NLU grammar for Italian. The successful candidate will
be a native speaker of Italian, familiar with Italian TV culture, who has
significant knowledge of and experience with NLU grammars, Unix scripting, and
XML. This is a remote position, requiring about 20 hours per week through June
2013. For more information and to apply, please visit our website.

Appen Butler Hill is a language technology solutions and consulting firm
recognized as a global leader in the quality, range, and caliber of its
expertise. We provide sophisticated speech and language technology services
and products to our clients, major international technology companies and
government organizations, and help technology firms extend products with core
linguistic components into worldwide markets.

Web Address for Applications: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisitions.jsp?org=BULERHILL&cws=4&rid=564
Contact Information:
	Amy McNamara
	Email: amcnamara at appenbutlerhill.com