24.3137, Calls: Anthropological Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics, Text/Corpus Linguistics/ Boletin de Filologia (Jrnl)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Aug 2 17:29:28 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-3137. Fri Aug 02 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.3137, Calls: Anthropological Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Sociolinguistics, Text/Corpus Linguistics/ Boletin de Filologia (Jrnl)

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Justin Petro <justin at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 13:28:57
From: Dario Rojas [darioroj at u.uchile.cl]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-3137.html&submissionid=18411011&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Boletin de Filologia

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics; Discourse Analysis; Sociolinguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics