24.4894, Confs: Phonetics, Phonology, Applied Ling, Lang Acq, Psycholing/Czech Republic

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 3 15:30:01 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4894. Tue Dec 03 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4894, Confs: Phonetics, Phonology, Applied Ling, Lang Acq, Psycholing/Czech Republic

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 10:28:30
From: Lenka Weingartová [lenka.weingartova at ff.cuni.cz]
Subject: 22nd Czech-German Workshop on Speech Communication

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4894.html&submissionid=23954990&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

22nd Czech-German Workshop on Speech Communication

Date: 25-Sep-2014 - 27-Sep-2014
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Lenka Weingartová
Contact Email: lenka.weingartova at ff.cuni.cz
Meeting URL: http://fu.ff.cuni.cz/workshop2014/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Phonetics; Phonology; Psycholinguistics

Meeting Description:

This workshop aims to continue in the tradition of the Czech‑German Workshops on Speech Processing founded jointly by Dresden University of Technology, Goethe University Frankfurt, Czech Technical University, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic and Charles University in Prague.

We would like to bring together speech researchers from the Czech Republic and German‑speaking countries and welcome them in Prague for a small, friendly and inspiring workshop. Its focus is expanding from speech processing to speech communication in general, so the organizers welcome contributions from all areas concerning speech.