24.5037, Calls: Translation/Austria

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 10 18:07:21 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-5037. Tue Dec 10 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.5037, Calls: Translation/Austria

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk <bryn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:07:05
From: Cornelia Zwischenberger [cornelia.zwischenberger at univie.ac.at]
Subject: Going East: Discovering New and Alternative Traditions in Translation (Studies)

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-5037.html&submissionid=24240551&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Going East: Discovering New and Alternative Traditions in Translation (Studies)