24.691, Calls: Socioling, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Semantics/Romania

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 6 20:57:21 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-691. Wed Feb 06 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.691, Calls: Socioling, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Semantics/Romania

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:56:47
From: Razvan Saftoiu [iadaworkshop2014 at gmail.com]
Subject: IADA Workshop 2014 (Inter)faces of Dialogue: Constructing Identity through Language Use

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-691.html&submissionid=7902316&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: IADA Workshop 2014 (Inter)faces of Dialogue: Constructing Identity through Language Use