24.398, FYI: Free Access to Names: A Journal of Onomastics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 22 19:38:06 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-398. Tue Jan 22 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.398, FYI: Free Access to Names: A Journal of Onomastics

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:38:03
From: Alex Melia [A.Melia at maneypublishing.com]
Subject: Free Access to Names: A Journal of Onomastics

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-398.html&submissionid=7307031&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

>From 1 January to 15 February we are lifting all access restrictions on all
2010-2012 Names: A Journal of Onomastics content to make it available to you
completely free of charge.

To access all of this free content simply fill out the form at the following
URL, click 'submit' and receive log in details to view the last three volumes
of the journal completely free.

Here is the link:

http://maneypublishing.com/index.php/journal-of-the-month-nam

Throughout January only we are also offering a discount of 20% off individual,
institutional and member subscriptions to Names. Click the link above to
subscribe!

Names: A Journal of Onomastics promotes and disseminates research in all areas
of names including personal names (given names, surnames, nicknames,
pseudonyms, women's marital names, courtesy titles), place names, brand names,
trade names, literary names, and other named objects and concepts, e.g.,
invented languages, automobile names, names of musical groups, animal names,
cartoon characters, and so forth.

Linguistic Field(s): Semantics
                     Sociolinguistics