24.545, Calls: Phonetics, Phonology/UK

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 30 20:12:46 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-545. Wed Jan 30 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.545, Calls: Phonetics, Phonology/UK

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:11:58
From: Alan Wrench [awrench at articulateinstruments.com]
Subject: Ultrafest 6: International Conference on Ultrasound Imaging in Speech Production

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-545.html&submissionid=7571291&topicid=3&msgnumber=1
 Full Title: Ultrafest 6: International Conference on Ultrasound Imaging in Speech Production
Short Title: Ultrafest 6