24.2678, Calls: Psycholinguistics/China

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 2 17:47:03 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-2678. Tue Jul 02 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.2678, Calls: Psycholinguistics/China

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 13:46:07
From: Guangze Li [ligz at fjnu.edu.cn]
Subject: 2nd International Conference on Psycholinguistics in China

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-2678.html&submissionid=16964939&topicid=3&msgnumber=1
 Full Title: 2nd International Conference on Psycholinguistics in China

Date: 23-Nov-2013 - 24-Nov-2013
Location: Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Contact Person: Guangze Li
Meeting Email: psycholing2013 at 163.com
Web Site: http://psy.fli.com.cn/

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics

Call Deadline: 31-Jul-2013

Meeting Description:

We are pleased to announce that the 2nd International Conference on Psycholinguistics in China will be held on November 23-24, 2013 at Fujian Normal University, China. The conference, to be hosted jointly by the Chinese Association of Psycholinguistics and the College of Foreign Languages, Fujian Normal University, aims to provide a platform for psycholinguistics researchers and postgraduate students to exchange their ideas and new findings in theoretical and empirical studies.

Call for Papers:

We invite papers in all aspects of psycholinguistics and its application, particularly the following topics:

1. L1 acquisition and processing
2. L2 acquisition and processing
3. Bilingualism and cognition
4. Language and brain
5. Recent developments in psycholinguistics
6. Research methods in psycholinguistics
7. Psycholinguistics and foreign language teaching
8. Psycholinguistics and teaching Chinese as a second language
9. Language impairment and intervention

Each paper will be allotted 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion. Each individual can maximally submit one single-author paper and one joint paper. Selection of papers will be based on anonymous review of abstracts, which can be written in either Chinese or English and limited to one single-spaced A4 paper. Please submit abstracts to: psycholing2013 at 163.com.

Important Dates:

Deadline for abstract submission: July 31, 2013
Notification of acceptance: September 30, 2013
Conference: November 23-24, 2013

Contact:

Mr. Li Guangze
Email: psycholing2013 at 163.com