24.2351, Calls: Computational Linguistics/Netherlands

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 7 15:27:54 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-2351. Fri Jun 07 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.2351, Calls: Computational Linguistics/Netherlands

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:27:18
From: Karin Beijering [k.beijering at rug.nl]
Subject: Patterns of Macro- and Micro-Diversity in the Languages of Europe and the Middle East

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-2351.html&submissionid=14777760&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Patterns of Macro- and Micro-Diversity in the Languages of Europe and the Middle East