24.2421, Summer Schools: Summer Study Tour 2013 in China/ Jiangsu and Shandong Provinces, China

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 13 16:04:56 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-2421. Thu Jun 13 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.2421, Summer Schools: Summer Study Tour 2013 in China/ Jiangsu and Shandong Provinces, China

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Caylen Cole-Hazel <caylen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:03:52
From: Beata Sobierajska [beata.sobierajska at grandedu.com.cn]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-2421.html&submissionid=15391407&topicid=16&msgnumber=1
 Summer Study Tour 2013 in China/ Jiangsu and Shandong Provinces, China

Host Institution: Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology
Website: http://www.summerstudytour-china.com

Dates: 29-Jul-2013 - 25-Aug-2013
Location: Yancheng, Nanjing, Qingdao, Zhenjiang, in Jiangsu and Shandong Provinces, China

Focus: SST focuses on Chinese language learning, culture, traditions and life in China.
Minimum Education Level: No Minimum

Special Qualifications:
Age: 18 - 30
Country: citizens of all countries are eligible
Chinese level: possibility to adjust levels

SST is organised by EduPRC in cooperation with four of our affiliated
institutions. EduPRC is an association of Chinese universities supported by
the government.

SST will be a great opportunity for all those interested in China, but
especially for those who are considering studies here as they will be able to
check out 4 university campuses and facilities, as well as meet some of the
staff and inquire about the courses they offer and what opportunities they can
offer you.

During SST we will visit 4 universities in 4 different cities: Yancheng
Institute of Technology in Yancheng, Nanjing University of Information Science
and Technology in Nanjing, Shandgong University of Science and Technology in
Qingdao and Jiangsu University in Zhenjiang.

The universities in the SST programs offer:
- Language courses (possibility to adjust levels)
- Cultural activities
- Sight-seeing
- Opportunities to use and practice Chinese
- Much more (meetings with Chinese and international students, city games,
etc)

You will find detailed information about each university and each city, as
well as detailed programs for each week on our website in “Program Facts”.
On the website you will also be able to see photos and read testimonials
from last year. You can also inquire directly with us and we will send you all the details.
SST will also be a good solution for those of you who are coming to China for
the first time as we are cooperating with reputable universities and offer
EduPRC counselors' support during the tour 24/7 (one Chinese and one
European). We will also assist you in your visa application by ensuring the
issue of all the necessary documents on behalf of universities.

In case you cannot spend all 4 weeks with us, you can choose 2 consecutive
weeks - just declare it on your application form (the cost is lower then, of
course).

If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us (all details and
forms of contact available on our website).