24.1137, FYI: New Review Platform ''PRAGMATICS.REVIEWS''

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 6 16:38:12 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-1137. Wed Mar 06 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.1137, FYI: New Review Platform ''PRAGMATICS.REVIEWS''

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:38:08
From: Rita Vallentin [vallentin at europa-uni.de]
Subject: New Review Platform ''PRAGMATICS.REVIEWS''

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-1137.html&submissionid=9033038&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

http://www.pragmatics-reviews.org/

PRAGMATICS.REVIEWS is an online platform focusing on reviewing and discussing
publications that fall broadly into the domain of pragmatics. We
wholeheartedly invite contributions from all related areas.

PRAGMATICS.REVIEWS is published quarterly, simultaneously with the journal
Pragmatics published by the International Pragmatics Association (IPrA).

We hope the online and open-access publishing format on our platform, which
contains several interactive tools to stimulate senior researchers and young
scholars alike. We also hope that these publications on pragmatics will spur a
lively, even fervent discussion between linguists from all over the world.
Linguistic pluralism has always been an essential part of our discipline, and
PRAGMATICS.REVIEWS offers the forum to showcase and practice this.

We would like to invite you to have a look around, read, comment on and share
reviews, browse the publications available for reviews, discuss topics
connected to the wide field of Pragmatics in our forum and connect with other
researchers.

Linguistic Field(s): Pragmatics