24.2062, Calls: General Linguistics/Poland

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 15 15:54:38 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-2062. Wed May 15 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.2062, Calls: General Linguistics/Poland

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee <alison at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:54:04
From: Karolina Drabikowska [karolina_d at vp.pl]
Subject: Linguistics Beyond and Within - International Linguistics Conference in Lublin

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-2062.html&submissionid=12399000&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Linguistics Beyond and Within - International Linguistics Conference in Lublin
Short Title: LingBaW