24.4411, Internships: Learn Spanish in Exchange for Work

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 5 20:03:18 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4411. Tue Nov 05 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4411, Internships: Learn Spanish in Exchange for Work

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva <uliana at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:02:54
From: Learn Spanish New York [jobs at learnspanishnewyork.com]
Subject: Learn Spanish in Exchange for Work

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4411.html&submissionid=22465487&topicid=15&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Learn Spanish New York
Department: Work Exchange
Web Address: http://www.learnspanishnewyork.com

Type of Work: Office Assistant and Customer Service

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition

Duration: 12-Nov-2013 to 31-Jan-2014
Voluntary
Internship Location: New York, New York, USA
Minimum Education Level: No Minimum
Our work-study program, allows you to take free Spanish courses in exchange
for work hours.

Who is this program for?
For anyone interested in studying Spanish while avoiding the fees associated
with it. If this is your case, please continue to view details and apply
below. Note: This is not a paid job, it's a work study program. If you are not
interested in Studying Spanish, or if you are looking for a paid job, this is
not the right choice for you.

Course Details:
Most of our courses are 20 hours, split in 8 sessions.
You may select anywhere from 2 to 8 courses from those posted in the
application form.
No need to worry about matching a particular Spanish level, we'll match you
based on the details on your resume and the available courses.

Work Details: Office Assistant
- Answering phone calls and aiding students and clients with general questions
and bookings.
- Setting up and maintaining classrooms, entering data, running errands. Light
book-keeping.
- Other responsibilities as determined based on your skills as well as current
school projects.

To apply, please fill in our online form at the application website address
below. No emails or phone calls please.

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Web Address for Applications:http://www.learnspanishnewyork.com/work-study/
Contact Information:
	Learn Spanish New York