24.4459, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Ling & Literature/ Iperstoria (Jrnl)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 8 21:09:56 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4459. Fri Nov 08 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4459, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Ling & Literature/ Iperstoria (Jrnl)

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:08:59
From: Anna Belladelli [anna.belladelli at unipa.it]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4459.html&submissionid=22607147&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Iperstoria

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Ling & Literature

Call Deadline: 30-Nov-2013

Iperstoria. Multilingual online journal ISSN 2281-4582

Call for papers

We are pleased to inform you that the third number of Iperstoria will be published online in March 2014. We invite you to contribute with essays that will approach the following topic from different and varied perspectives.

Monographic section:
Occupy Everything?

Occupy Wall Street, arisen in the USA in 2011 as a form of protest against the economical crisis caused by banks and stock markets, has quickly evolved into a global movement that advocates a wide range of causes, from civil rights to pacifism, as shown by the recent opposition to the use of military force to solve the current political and humanitarian emergency in Syria.

Proposals for contributions are welcome from scholars working in the full range of Linguistics, Contemporary History, Political studies, Media, Communication, Cultural and Social studies on topics that include, but are not restricted to:
-• language and politics
•- history of protest movements
•- citizen journalism and new media
•- graffiti, posters, slogans, figurative arts, non-verbal communication

Abstract (max 300 words) deadline: Nov 30th 2013
Full article submission deadline: Jan 15th 2014

We accept articles in English and Italian.

Stylesheet and info:
www.iperstoria.it
http://www.iperstoria.it/joomla/images/PDF/cfp%20numero%203%20iperstoria.pdf