24.4524, Jobs: General Linguistics: Linguist, Gap International

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 13 14:45:52 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4524. Wed Nov 13 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4524, Jobs: General Linguistics: Linguist, Gap International

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:45:37
From: Melanie Lewis [melanie.lewis at gapinternational.com]
Subject: General Linguistics: Linguist, Gap International, Pennsylvania, USA

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4524.html&submissionid=22748771&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Gap International
Job Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Web Address: http://www.gapinternational.com
Job Title: Linguist for Research and Business Application
Job Rank: Linguist

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

PhD Linguist for Research and Business Application/Management Consultant

Gap International is a global management consulting firm that partners with executives and their organizations in producing exceptional growth through extraordinary performance.  Our purpose—Transforming Organizations Transforming the World—guides all of our work.  For more than 30 years, we have built an exceptional track record transforming executive and organizational performance from the expected to the extraordinary.  This is our expertise.  We work with clients committed to a vision by having them examine mindsets and focus on outcomes.

We are currently seeking an individual with a doctoral degree in linguistics to become a member of our dynamic professional team of management consultants as well as be involved in our research and product development.

Successful candidates must:
- Have a Ph. D. degree in linguistics and a strong interest in the relationship between language and thinking and how this impacts business results
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment that demands a high level of commitment to one’s own continuous development
- Have strong computer skills
- Be willing to travel (domestically and internationally)
- Be aligned with our firm’s values

Work experience in a corporate setting is a plus.

Gap International provides endless opportunity for growth, contribution and the fullest expression of one’s leadership--all top priorities of ours.  As a highly matrixed organization, we build on our associates' existing skills as well as expand their range of effectiveness as sales and consulting professionals.

Location:
Gap International Headquarters
700 Old Marple Road
Springfield, PA 19064

We invite interested candidates to submit an on-line application, letter of intent and resume to the application URL below.

Web Address for Applications: http://www.gapinternational.com/linguist
Contact Information:
	Human Resources Associate Melanie Lewis
	Email: melanie.lewis at gapinternational.com