24.3709, Jobs: Italian; Comp Ling; Text/Corpus Ling: Call Center Analyst, Raytheon BBN Technologies

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Sep 21 15:47:09 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-3709. Sat Sep 21 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.3709, Jobs: Italian; Comp Ling; Text/Corpus Ling: Call Center Analyst, Raytheon BBN Technologies

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:47:04
From: Bernhard Suhm [bsuhm at bbn.com]
Subject: Italian; Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics: Call Center Analyst, Raytheon BBN Technologies, Massachusetts, USA

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-3709.html&submissionid=19938687&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Raytheon BBN Technologies
Department: AVOKE Call Center Analytics
Job Location: Massachusetts, USA
Web Address: http://www.bbn.com/avoke
Job Rank: Call Center Analyst

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics

Required Language(s): Italian (ita)

Raytheon BBN Technologies is seeking a Call Center Analyst to join our AVOKE team (see avoke.com) located in Cambridge, MA. Our mission is to improve the caller experience and help call centers meet their operational goals. Our business is based on a unique call recording and analytics system to examine telephone interactions from the caller's perspective, and truly end-to-end ' including any transfers to secondary agents. Our customers benefit from caller experience dashboards, analysis tools, and our expert consulting that reveal issues and suggest improvements. Most of our clients are Fortune 100 companies.

The Call Center Analyst will join our professional services team and work under the supervision of a Sr. Call Center Analyst to execute targeted analyses, maintain call analytics systems, and support our ongoing subscribers. Our clients expect us to deliver improvement opportunities that are based on solid data analyses and justified with a business case, in a timely and cost efficient manner.

Typical tasks include:
-  Executes targeted studies to investigate specific areas of interest, including IVR experience, transfer reduction, increase of first call resolution, improvements to overall caller experience
-  Performs unique and quantitative analyses of call related data, develops solutions to improve on key business metrics, and presents findings to clients
-  Effectively communicates internally and with our clients
-  Leverages knowledge of call-flows, agent and business processes, as well as QA and monitoring processes
-  Leads training sessions with new customers - helps ongoing customers become more proficient at analyzing call data and creating reports using our system
-  Generates ideas for enhancing our analytics capabilities

Qualifications:
-  BS/BA, and 1-3 years work experience or equivalent
-  Strong analytical skills
-  Excellent communication, organizational, and client-handling skills
-  Spreadsheets (Excel)
-  Programming skills (scripting languages)
-  Japanese, Mandarin.
-  Plus: Experience working in the call center environment or as a data analyst

Email Address for Applications: bsuhm at bbn.com
Web Address for Applications: http://careers.bbn.com
Contact Information:
	Director of Professional Services Bernhard Suhm
	Email: bsuhm at bbn.com
	Phone: 617 873 4875