25.1540, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition/UK

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 1 16:43:38 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-1540. Tue Apr 01 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.1540, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition/UK

Fund Drive 2014
http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2014/

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:43:12
From: Ying Zheng [ying.zheng at soton.ac.uk]
Subject: Language Testing Forum 2014

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-1540.html&submissionid=29680718&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: Language Testing Forum 2014
Short Title: LTF 2014

Date: 21-Nov-2014 - 23-Nov-2014
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
Contact Person: Ying Zheng
Meeting Email: LTF2014 at soton.ac.uk
Web Site: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/ml/news/events/2014/11/21_language_testing_forum.page?

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition

Call Deadline: 15-Aug-2014

Meeting Description:

Language Testing Forum 2014
Conference theme: Language Testing: Engaging multi-disciplinary perspectives