25.1553, Confs: Slavic, General Linguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 2 14:22:36 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-1553. Wed Apr 02 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.1553, Confs: Slavic, General Linguistics/USA

Fund Drive 2014
http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2014/

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:22:03
From: Malgorzata Szajbel-Keck [szajbelkeck at berkeley.edu]
Subject: Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics 23

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-1553.html&submissionid=29680782&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics 23
Short Title: FASL 23