25.1927, Calls: Socioling, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Philosophy of Lang/France

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 30 20:04:54 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-1927. Wed Apr 30 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.1927, Calls: Socioling, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Philosophy of Lang/France

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:04:29
From: Alejandro Cervantes-Carson [acc at alternative-academia.net]
Subject: 4th International Symposium on Love, Lust and Longing: Rethinking Intimacy

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-1927.html&submissionid=31825680&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 4th International Symposium on Love, Lust and Longing: Rethinking Intimacy