LINGUIST raffle and auction (2nd)

Linguist linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 30 20:27:36 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

do not miss this opportunity, our supporting publishers provide extremely valuable and interesting books as a price for donations received before midnight on Wednesday April 30th, that is tonight. One of the three books announced in this posting could be yours, if you participate in the raffle and donate before midnight tonight:

 <http://linguistlist.org/issues/25/25-1900.html> http://linguistlist.org/issues/25/25-1900.html

As I mentioned, LINGUIST is forced to sell all its sculptures and art-pieces, most of those are collector’s items of high value. Every single item has an interesting history. They are deeply connected to the 23 years of LINGUIST List and our linguistic colleagues. You can participate in the bidding process at eBay. See for more instructions here:

 <http://linguistlist.org/blog/2014/04/the-linguist-list-spring-fund-drive-hogtion-is-underway/> http://linguistlist.org/blog/2014/04/the-linguist-list-spring-fund-drive-hogtion-is-underway/

Please hurry up, the items are being sold out quickly! The income generated from these auctions is used to fund the student editors who are working for all of us at LINGUIST List.

We still need your support to reach our budget goal. You might consider going straight to our donations page:

 <https://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm> https://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm

but you might also want to have a look at the nice traveLING website that the students developed, and for example also have a look, where your linguistic subfield is standing in the Fund-Drive Subfield Challenge, or see which Grad-School is leading the race, which country, or what businesses support The LINGUIST List with matching donations of their employees:

 <http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2014/business-challenge.cfm> http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2014/business-challenge.cfm

Thank you for your support!

Damir

(Moderator of The LINGUIST List)