25.3212, Calls: General Linguistics/ International Journal of Russian Studies (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 6 19:13:24 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3212. Wed Aug 06 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3212, Calls: General Linguistics/ International Journal of Russian Studies (Jrnl)

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamont at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 15:13:08
From: Ayse Dietrich [editor at ijors.net]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3212.html&submissionid=35796603&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: International Journal of Russian Studies

The second issue of the 2014 edition of the International Journal of Russian Studies has come out at our address Issue No: 3/2 ( 2014 ) | Articles | IJORS International Journal of Russian Studies We are now calling for articles for the forthcoming issues.

International Journal of Russian Studies is an electronic journal published solely on the internet. The journal is published twice a year in January and July. The deadline for articles is the last day of December and June.

The aim of our journal is to present original research on the languages and peoples of Russia from its beginnings down to the present. In addition to Russia itself any aspect of Russia's relations with and influence on the areas of the former Soviet Union, i.e. Central Asia, the Caucasus and the Baltic republics, falls within the journal’s scope.

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/